Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Have A Story

Sometimes there is something burning deep inside of me like boiling lava ready to erupt. That’s what’s good about being a writer. You can put it all down on paper, or however you do it in this world of advanced technology.

I’m not young, but I’m not claiming to be old either. From my many years of experiences, there is an untold wealth of stories within my heart and brain. What better way than to express and share those memories than by writing. My characters in my short stories and novels get their life, their personalities, their idiosyncrasies, and all their flaws and good qualities from people I’ve known or from my own experiences.

Do you have a story to tell? Do you have experiences burning within you? Do you have profound thoughts and desires you want to share? Tap into your creative juices and let it flow through your heart, mind and soul through your fingertips and onto a page. Tell a story, write a poem, pen the lyrics for a song.

It is within you!

No comments:

Post a Comment